Opportunities for Employment
Do you love animals and feel strongly about improving their welfare? Do you want to dedicate the rest of your life to helping pets and educating owners? You could become our next team member! At Animal Care Hospital of Clifton Park, we’re always happy to promote veterinary employment opportunities to fellow animal lovers who see a future for themselves in pet medicine. If you think you could be a great fit for our practice, check this page for open positions and don’t hesitate to send us a copy of your resume, CV, and a list of professional references.
Now Hiring Full Time Client Service Representative
Animal Care Hospital of Clifton Park, New York is adding to our team of all stars!! We have a high-functioning, fun-loving, close-knit team and we're looking for the right person to enhance our crew!
If you are an outgoing, multi-tasking individual with a knack for good judgement who takes pride in their work (and may or may have not been referred to as a "crazy cat lady" or "extra enthusiastic dog dad") then you just might be the one for the job!
About the Role: The Client Service Representative must demonstrate exceptional client service skills at all times to represent the organization and perform day-to-day operations of the front desk while consistently following the practice’s protocols to complete tasks. We strive to provide the best possible veterinary care available while practicing in a family atmosphere and use a team approach.
Some of the essential responsibilities are to:
- Educate and advise clients regarding services, products and practices
- Prepare and review documents and medical records accurately and completely
- Assisting clients with general information, appointments and invoicing
- Admit and discharge pets from appointments and services and schedule follow-ups as needed
- Accurately update and maintain client/pet records and files
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support their team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of clients and other employees.
- A fundamental knowledge of windows based computer programs, with knowledge of the veterinary software (Cornerstone) a plus.
- Ability to recognize and seek guidance in all client-related cases where protocol does not apply.
Benefits: The opportunity to work for an organization known for integrity, compassion and providing exceptional service. A positive and productive work environment in which you have the opportunity to serve the public and their pets. Salary is dependent upon experience and benefits include 50% health and dental insurance coverage, flexible-spending plans, paid time off, 401k and 529 plans, continuing education and employee pet discounts.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and letter of interest including the answer to these two questions:
- We know there are many positions to which you could have applied. Why did you select this one?
- After perusing our website and Facebook page, what can you suggest for improvements? We are always looking for ways to improve and encourage team members to be a part of solutions and enhancements!
Interested applicants should submit to:
Animal Care Hospital of Clifton Park
1245 Route 146
Clifton Park, NY 12065
Or by fax: