Your Pet Deserves A Vacation of Their Own
Pet Boarding Amenities
Our pet boarding and grooming spaces are designed to help all of our guests, canine and feline, feel comfortable while they’re with us. Our boarding wing contains individual, climate-controlled suites, and dogs are provided with access to the outdoors several times a day. To give cats a greater sense of security, their lodgings are situated away from the canine suites, so they can enjoy more peace and quiet. We also have a ‘cattery’ for cats to run around and play, if they wish.
Fresh water, bowls, and comfortable bedding are provided for all of our guests, and both canine and feline suites are cleaned and changed daily. We do ask that you bring sufficient quantities of your pet’s food, along with feeding directions. If they have medications, make sure they’re in their original containers and come with proper instructions. If you have any special requests, please let us know at drop-off.
Grooming Services We Offer
Whether your pet needs a basic bath, nail trim, or complete blowout and haircut, our groomer can make it happen. Their services include:
- Bathing and blow dry
- Medicinal baths to treat skin conditions
- Brush outs
- Full haircut/breed standard cut
- Hair trim
- Full shave
- Nail trim
- Anal gland expression
- Ear cleaning/plucking
The Health Benefits of Grooming Your Pet
Dogs and cats alike can enjoy enhanced health and comfort when they are groomed regularly. Routine grooming can prevent:
- Painful fur mats that pull at the skin and accumulate more hair, dirt, and bacteria
- The buildup of loose hair, dead skin cells, dirt, oil, and parasites
- Ear mites and mange
- Overgrown toenails (can affect posture, gait, and overall alignment of the body over time)
- Ear infections
- Anal gland problems
- Feline Distemper (FVRCP)
- Negative fecal exam within last 6 months
- Distemper/Parvo combo (DHPP)
- Canine Influenza
- Negative Heartworm/Tick screening within the last year
- Negative fecal exam within the last 6 months
Non-patients are welcome to board at our facility, but we require documentation of vaccination history prior to booking a boarding reservation. We will not schedule a reservation until we receive documentation and are sure that they are up-to-date with all of the requirements listed above.
Our boarding pick-up and drop-off hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. -8 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. -6 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. -3 p.m.